Sunday, January 1, 2006

I am Loooooooooooooooving Oprah!!!


I have always been a big fan of Oprah! She is just too much fun!! My sister gave me the 20th Anniversary DVD collection for Christmas and I am ADDICTED!! It is a 6 disk set and I am only half way finished with the 3rd disk. It is sooooo good!! I also got a new treadmill for Christmas and I am walking away watching Oprah!
I have cried (some parts are really sad) but most of it is too good to stop watching and there are times I am hurting because I am laughing so hard. It is so good. I would recommend it to anyone in a heartbeat. It is 17 hours long and I thought I would still be watching it next Christmas but there is no way I will not be finished with it in a week. I had to drag myself away from it this afternoon to get some work done.
If you are interested in buying it - here is a direct link to buy it online.
http://www.oprah.com/presents/2005/20anniv/dvd/dvd_product.jhtml
100% of it will be donated to the Angel Network!! A very worthy cause but soooo worth the money spent if you are an Oprah Fan!!