Friday, December 29, 2006

Gift Certificates!




I am making my way thru the *special request* list that I keep while I am enjoying some time off. I know you all THINK I am not working. I am working but just NOT processing orders. (Unless you count those 90 Wildcats bag tags I just made!! Thanks Michelle!)

I have always had gift certificates but the only amount you could purchase from the website was a $20 one. I have had several request to put other amounts as a website product so I wanted to do that to make it easier on both of us!

You can buy one from $10.00-$50.00. And if you want a special amount (like the $33 one I just did for someone's 33rd birthday) can always be done if you just email me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kacey,
I absolutely love your products. I have told so many co-workers, friends and family about your site and they all love your work, and your prices! You do a fabulous job and I love the new combo sets and the Valentine's preview. Everything you do is wonderful! Thanks for having such a great business!

Lisa Biglane