Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekly Roundup..


It's been a busy week around here! I got back from the beach (kicking and screaming... I could have stayed a few more day) and started processing the orders placed while I was gone. I am now looking forward to the next girl's trip... Washington D.C. in May!

Did you miss the post about the new Doodle Bugs Facebook group? We were close to 100 members so I promised when we made it to 100 I would give away something to someone who was a member of the group. I did! Hart K. is the lucky winner. I met Hart several years ago at a home show in Madison, MS and then she even had a few shows of her own.

We are past 100 members- so when we get to 200 I will do another random member giveaway. You gotta be a member of the Doodle Bugs facebook group to even be entered into the drawing...so head on over there and sign up. (and don't get side tracked by all those awesome games on facebook like I normally do when I visit HA!)

Easter items are still available... but not for long. The original cut off date was Wednesday, April 1st. But, I might pull them the website earlier. Possibly Monday night or Tuesday morning. If you need something Easter related- order NOW! Don't wait a minute longer... :o)

There is a new product on sale... wanna see? Click here! It's a good one. Think about Teachers or Mother's day! Also good for graduation gifts! Stock up.. and don't forget yourself!

Processing time is 10-14 days right now. Don't forget notepads, stamps and coasters delay orders a few days.

I am working on a new product and hope to have them launched soon. I sent a few samples out this week to customers who I thought might enjoy a surprise. I got good reviews and even a "hallelujah" from one of them. It's something that people have requested in the past- so I hope to find sometime this week to get them loaded on the website.

I spent about an hour this afternoon scheduling blog post for all week. I like to wait until customers get their products before I show them off on the blog- so expect pictures all week to be posted here. I've been working on a ton of cute stuff... and I can't wait for you to see!

Have a great week! Tomorrow is Monday!! Can't wait to watch Dancing with the Stars! Who is your favorite? I am leaning toward Julianne and Chuck :o)


1 comment:

Kim Sue said...

your know Shawn is the favorite at our house...for the first time ever we have voted on one of these reality shows (thanks to you at the beach) but now each week we have to pull it up on the computer and place our vote - or actually 12.