Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekly Roundup- May 17, 2009

It has been such a busy week.
These pictures are actually from last week because
I have not had an extra minute this week to take any pictures.
May has to be the busiest time of the year!!
It is just as crazy as Christmas time!
Just a small reminder that
I will not be processing any orders from
Saturday, May 23rd until Friday, June 5th.
I am heading to Washington DC for a girls trip.
And there is a small chance that if you place notepad, coaster, or stamp orders this week they MIGHT not ship before I leave.
These take extra time and I can not guarantee that these items will be ready before Saturday.
I will try.. but no promises!!


Have a great week!
Happy Graduation to all the graduates.
It has been 13 years ago today that I graduated from high school...
where has the time gone?

No comments: