Tuesday, July 27, 2010

{ CrAzY }

My Internet service is acting CrAzy!

Literally.. it's making me go CrAzY!

So, until I get it solved- you won't see much of me here.

It's pretty CrAzy trying to run an Internet business off my phone!

Thank goodness for the new technology in the world.

All orders are being processed just the same- so no worries.

Don't forget the Christmas in July sale is going on ..

All Christmas items are on SALE.

The category will be taken off the website on August 1st and will not reappear until October!

It's back to school time! Don't forget to order labels/stickers with your child's name.

Makes labelling school supplies a breeze.

And just a reminder that any address label can be personalized with just a name.

Don't forget bag tags too!

They are great for backpacks, sports bags, and even lunchboxes.

Yes, Halloween is coming.

Next month. Stay tuned for witches, bats, pumpkins, and spooky cats!

{all cute of course.. no scary stuff allowed!}

Don't forget to search for Doodle Bugs Paper on facebook

(or there is a handy-dandy link over there on the side)

If my CrAzY interent will let me get on to facebook I'm going to give away something if you are a "fan" soon.

Summer Blessings,

Kacey

No comments: