Sunday, September 25, 2011

{brand spankin’ new product..}

010

Personalized Top Spiral Notebooks!

Oh my, my! Yes, I am in love.. with every single design.

001

These notebooks are 6x9 inches and have 80 lined pages on the inside.

005

They are perfect for ALL ages.. elementary to college students.

007

Teachers would LOVE these.. trust me!

008

Anyone will truly love these! They are just awesome!

CKBrowser

18 fabulous designs

$12.00 each..

Order early for EVERYONE on your Christmas list!

www.doodlebugspaper.com

OR a quick shopping link.. Personalized Notebooks

5 comments:

Kim Sue said...

I hope that one with my initials is mine :o) super cute!

Amy said...

LOVE these!!! and what a great price, too! definitely adding to my christmas list for all my teacher friends (and my nieces that love school supplies/playing teacher). i have to ask....do you just have TONS of stuff personalized in your classroom?? i would if i were you ;-)

Ms.M said...

I do love these!

Ms. M
Ms.M's Blog
A Teacher's Plan

Laura said...

So cute! Love! I see some State and Ole Miss. Do you have any Southern??

Bethany McClure said...

Love these too! Just ordered one for my purse and one for my teacher to-do list! :)

-Bethany
Learning is a Journey