Thursday, June 27, 2013

New Personalized Notebooks

notebooks2

I am really happy to announce that I have just uploaded 24 brand new notebook designs.. personalized of course! Here are SOME of the new designs..

notebooks

Each notebook has a top spiral, 6x9 inches and has 80 sheets of lined paper.

003  004

There are really cute kid designs- order for back to school! The frog and monkey ones are possibly my favorite!

005

And there are really cute designs for the older girls too.. several have monograms on them! I am currently enjoying  this one.

006

And these are the PERFECT teacher gifts! Order one for your child’s teacher to take in as a “happy back to school gift!

{Earn some brownie points!! HA!}

The chalkboard kids or chubby apple are both fun! Or buy something that is not so teacherish.. I suggest this one that you can pick your own colors.

010

That multicolored chevron in the picture below was made just for my 13 year old niece.. she loved it and so do I!

008

You can find the whole collection by clicking the link below..

Doodle Bugs Paper: Personalized Notebooks


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Kourtney Payton said...

These are so cute! Just wanted to let you know I am your newest and 800th follower! I found my way over from Ashley Hughes :)

Kourtney
kourtneypayton83@gmail.com
paytonspreciouskindergarteners.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Kacey! I love your designs! I'm your newest follower!

✿Sue✿
Science for Kids Blog