Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Austism Society Of America

I belong to a group of ebay sellers who come together a couple of times a year to raise money for different charities. In just over 2 year we have raised $49,057.07 to support charities such the American Red Cross, The Ronald McDonald House, St. Jude Research Hospital, Operation Smile,National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and currently we are raising funds to support the Autism Society of America. This is such a great cause and I am honored that I get to be part of this amazing group of sellers.

I have a set of Easter notes and labels listed on ebay.

This auction:
features my most popular Easter design
Set of 20 notes & 20 tall labels
no reserve
starting bid price is $.99
free shipping
100% donated to the Autism Society of America
Click
HERE to go see!



No comments: