Sunday, May 20, 2007

Busy Week!


This is such a busy time of the year for me. Spring holidays keep me on my toes! Graduation and teacher appreaction gifts are slowing down and I think I might actually sleep a little this week!

Combo Sets are really popular right now and this is one that is being shipped out tomorrow. I love the polka dot ladybug design :o) Perfect for all girls!!

The formal initial notes shown above are great for someone more traditional. I mostly print them for guys but I did a few sets in pink and lime for girl's this graduation season and they turned out cute too. I know my "guy" selection is very slim but these are a perfect gift for man principals or senior boys!

1 comment:

Kim Sue said...

Thanks for my box of goodies. Ms. Camp (Carly's teacher) loved her book stickers and Carly's "Happy Summer" stickers are too cute!