Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Back Open!


Thank you for a wonderful year in 2007! I know I say it often but you are BY FAR the best customers anyone could ever ask for! I am also very honored to call so many of you good friends! I truly enjoyed my vacation and the holidays with my family! Thank you for being patient while we survived the holiday season! After resting it was truly worth it!
I just reopened the website! I am also very excited to announce Valentine's Day items have been added! I was out doing some after Christmas shopping last week and everywhere I went Valentine's Day products had popped up virtually overnight. Stores packed Christmas inventory up and the aisles were overflowing with pink and red hearts! I love it! The colors are perfect and I love this holiday of love! New designs have been added and of course there are plenty of old favorites that are still available.
As a special request, I have also added the Graduation items early this year. I normally open this category after Valentine's Day but I had a few customers ask for them early! If you have graduation gifts to buy you might want to check them out HERE! Of course any notes that have a date will be personalized with 2008.
If you missed the New Years giveaway .. JOELY was the lucky winner! You can get your own set of Happy New Year flat notes or folded notes on the website. I just added them tonight! They are perfect for writing Christmas thank you notes.
And last.. all the inventory sale items that are left have been reduced to $5.00 each! A great steal.
Happy New Year!
Welcome to 2008!

No comments: