Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekly Round Up


It has been a quiet and normal week around here. I spent some time this weekend doing some website "work". I moved the kitchen stickers to a new category KITCHEN ITEMS. And, I also added the new recipe cards that I blogged about earlier today.

Easter items were removed from the website earlier this week. Hard to believe that in one week- it will be Easter Sunday. This year is flying by so fast.

Summer items will be on the website in early May.. lots of flip flops, beach balls, and palm trees.

I offered free shipping on April Fool's Day. If you missed it .. you need to check in more often HA! HA! You just never know when a giveaway or a coupon will be offered :o) I feel a giveaway coming up soon......

Keep checking the blog this week- I scheduled lots of post for this week with pictures of the things I have been working on.

Doodle Bugs was also mentioned and featured on this cool blog!

:o) Kacey





No comments: