Friday, March 4, 2011

{peace, love, prayer}


 I have been working hard on our school's silent/live auction. I mainly help with the silent auction and paintings and artwork sale really well.
 

I always donate a Doodle Bugs Paper gift certificate and my class always paints a picture but I thought I *might* do something a little fun to add to the auction.


So, this is the finished project. A large square with
 
Peace, Love and Prayer
 
and three small ones that match with a peace sign, heart, and cross.

It wasn't the best seller of the night but it raised some money for our school and I was glad to donate a little something else..

I do have to mention that our class paining sold for $500.00.
How's that for some little first grade artists??? 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Janine said...

I LOVE THIS!!!! I would buy anything with this on it, it is so inspiring and so me!

janine

Unknown said...

Very cute idea!